Pros and Cons
- Integrated casino & sportsbook platform
- Tonnes of ongoing promotions to choose from
- Favourable wagering requirements
- Dedicated slingo game section
- No e-wallet payment methods are accepted
- No live chat service is available
- No jackpot games are available
Rhino Bet Casino Review 2023
Rhino Bet Casino Overview
Rhino Bet Casino was established in 2021 by Playbook Engineering Ltd and currently operates under a UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) license (License Number: 50122). Being licensed by a renowned gaming commission like the UKGC assures players, that Rhino Bet is a legitimate and trustworthy platform. But beyond the casino’s reputation, players need to carefully consider the platform’s pros and cons in light of their playing style and preferences. Let’s take a closer look.
Rhino Bet Bonuses & Promotions
Rhino Bet has certainly covered its bases when it comes to promotions!
First off, new players can take advantage of a generous welcome offer. New UK customers can sign up at Rhino Bet using the promo code ‘casino75’.
With a minimum deposit and wager of £25 on slots, they’ll receive 75 free spins on Bonanza: 50 credited on the day of qualifying and 25 the next day. These spins, valued at £15, must be used within 7 days.
As for the fine print, winnings from the spins need to be wagered 10 times on slots before withdrawal. Remember, this offer is exclusive to those signing up through the link provided and can’t be combined with other Rhino promotions.
New players aren’t the only ones rewarded for their time at Rhino Bet though. Returning players can take advantage of tens of different casino offers and include:
- Rhino Reels – Wager £250+ on selected slots each week and get 50 free spins
- Drops and Wins – Play on a selection of Pragmatic games for the chance to bag daily prize drops from a prize pool worth over £2 million
Rhino Bet doesn’t currently offer a VIP or loyalty programme. But being a loyal player still has its perks – particularly in the sportsbook section. The platform often gives better odds, mainly for big events or popular games. You don’t need to sign up in advance or use a code either. For the latest offers, simply navigate to the ‘Price Boosts’ section on the sportsbook page.
We’ve awarded Rhino Bet’s promotions a high rating of 4.7/5. The absence of offers that award players with bonus cash, and the lack of a VIP or loyalty programme are drawbacks on this platform. But, Rhino Bet compensates for this with several offers to choose from, including various fixed free spin and sportsbook offers each week.
Rhino Bet Licensing & Security
hino Bet is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission, known as the UKGC. The UKGC is one of the world’s most renowned commissions in the industry, known for holding casino operators and their platforms to high standards. Some of these standards include data protection, site security, game fairness and a clear commitment to responsible gambling. This means that Rhino Bet players can be rest assured of the site’s legitimacy and trustworthiness.
An added plus is the fact that Playbook Engineering Ltd is the operator behind Rhino Bet, runs several other licensed and successful casino and sportsbook platforms, showcasing the operator’s experience and good reputation.
Currently, the site doesn’t list any specific information on any external third-party verification on its SSL encryption or RNG verification, but we’re confident the platform is monitored on both of these fronts by the UKGC.
As for responsible gambling tools, Rhino Bet offers players an entire suite of responsible gaming tools, including deposit limits, play breaks and self-exclusion.
Rhino Bet is clearly committed to player safety and complying with industry regulations, earning them an above-average 4.6/5 rating from our end. Still, we wish they would provide clear details about their security measures and game fairness on their website for added assurance.
Rhino Bet Deposit and Withdrawals
Rhino Bet UK accepts various casino payment methods including Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, Maestro, bank transfers, and cheques. Although there’s a reasonable selection to choose from, it’s worth noting no e-wallet options are available.
Players can easily deposit money into their account via Rhino Bet’s cashier system. There’s no deposit charge, and an instant deposit feature available that sports bettors will find particularly useful. The minimum deposit is set at £10 for all payment methods. However, a minimum deposit of £20-£25 is generally required to claim promotional offers.
|Deposit method||Minimum||Processing time|
Cashing out funds from Rhino Bet is as straightforward as depositing. Players need to keep in mind that the method used for deposits must match the one used to withdraw. To withdraw, simply log into your account, click ‘Withdraw’ under the ‘Account’ tab, and follow the prompts to transfer your available funds. Players can expect the withdrawal process to take up to five working days. Meanwhile, while there’s no set maximum withdrawal, amounts above £20,000 need additional arrangements.
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Processing time|
|VISA||£10||2-5 working days|
|Mastercard||£10||2-5 working days|
|Maestro||£10||2-5 working days|
While we found Rhino Bet’s cashier process is user-friendly and streamlined, the lack of e-wallet payment methods results in a below-average scoring of 3/5 from our end. Our scoring was also impacted by the fact the casino does not commit to approving withdrawals internally within a specific time frame.
Rhino Bet Games and Software
At Rhino Bet, players can try their luck on hundreds of games ranging from slots, live casino, and table games to sports betting. The casino game selection is powered by well over 20 providers that include world-renowned and long-established studios like Pragmatic Play, and Evolution Gaming, as well as smaller gaming providers like Elk Studios and Thunderkick. There’s much to explore – so let’s take a deep dive into each type of game genre available on this platform.
Rhino Bet Slots
Rhino Bet’s slot library is by far the largest game genre housed on this platform, with scores of themes and game mechanics to choose from. The game provider list is also varied, with at least 15 game studios powering the selection. We also spotted plenty of new releases, assuring us that players will find the very latest the gaming industry has to offer. As for the most popular titles, the top list when we checked in included:
- 1001 Arabian Nights: This is a mystical slot game that transports players to the enchanting world of Middle Eastern folklore, filled with genies, magic carpets, and hidden treasures.
- Money Train: A highly volatile slot game set in the Wild West, where players can hop on board the Money Train to loot the reels for wins of up to 20,000 times their stake.
- 9K Kong in Vegas: This slot combines the excitement of classic Vegas slots with the adventure of King Kong, offering players a chance to win big in a game filled with iconic imagery and thrilling bonuses.
- Piggy Bankers: A fun and quirky slot game where players can try to break the bank by spinning the reels and collecting symbols to trigger bonuses and win big.
- Hot Joker Fruits: A classic fruit slot game with a twist, featuring the popular joker symbol that can help players achieve big wins.
Rhino Bet Live Casino
Rhino Bet provides a thrilling live casino experience with games from one of the leading providers in the industry – Evolution Gaming. The titles include timeless classics like roulette, blackjack, baccarat, poker, and innovative and entertaining live game shows. Here are our top picks from this game library:
- Live Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt: An adventurous game where players can hunt for treasures alongside the character Gonzo, from the famous Gonzo’s Quest slot.
- Live – PowerUp Roulette: A futuristic version of roulette hosted by Nova, with betting ranging from £0.10 to £5,000.
- Blackjack Salon Prive: An exclusive blackjack game hosted by Flow, with high betting limits ranging from £1,000 to £10,000.
- Game Dragon Tiger: A fast-paced, simple card game where players bet on which side will draw the highest card.
- Andar Bahar: A popular Indian card game with betting ranges from £0.50 to £500.
Rhino Bet Table Games
Table game players will find a small selection of around 20 games that include the most popular classics as well as some variants. Some of the options include:
- Sweet Sixteen Blackjack: A fun variation of the classic blackjack game with a sweet sixteen side bet.
- Roulette 6: A unique roulette game with six wheels, increasing your chances of winning.
- 3D Blackjack: A visually enhanced version of the classic blackjack game with 3D graphics.
- Baccarat: A classic card game where you can bet on the player, banker, or a tie.
- Casino Stud: A poker variant where players play against the dealer and not against each other.
Rhino Bet Slingo
Rhino Bet has a specialised game section for Slingo – a popular casino game that combines elements of slot and bingo. Players spin a slot machine to reveal numbers, which they then match on a bingo-style grid. The aim is to complete as many lines, known as Slingos, as possible to win prizes. Here are a couple of the titles available:
- Slingo Rainbow Riches: A Slingo version of the popular slot game Rainbow Riches, with the same exciting bonus rounds.
- Slingo Deal or No Deal (UK): This game combines the thrill of Slingo with the popular TV show, Deal or No Deal.
- Book of Slingo: A twist on the classic Book of Ra slot game, combining slot and bingo gameplay elements.
- Slingo X Scream: A spooky-themed Slingo game with frighteningly fun features.
- Slingo Reel King: A combination of the popular Reel King slot game with the fun elements of Slingo.
Rhino Bet Sportsbook
Rhino Bet houses its integrated sportsbook platform. Players can bet on hundreds of live matches on some of the most popular sports worldwide, including:
- American football
- Formula One
- Horse Racing
- Motor Sports
Meanwhile, sports bettors looking to keep the action going beyond the live matches can also bet on a variety of virtual sports games.
Rhino Bet Game Providers
Here is a complete list of game and software providers that feature their titles at Rhino Bet: 1×2 Gaming, 4ThePlayer, Barcrest, Big Time Gaming, Elk Studios, Evolution Gaming, Fantasma Games, Hacksaw Gaming, Inspired Gaming, Irondog Studio, Lightning Box, Leap Gaming, Playzido, Pragmatic Play, Realistic Gaming, Relax Gaming, Reelplay, SG Digital, Storm Gaming, Shuffle Master, Thunderkick, WMS.
Rhino Bet earns itself a rating of 4.8/5 for its games and software. The selection is varied and well-curated, although it is notably smaller than the multi-thousand libraries found at competing casinos. Also, there are no jackpot games available, affecting our score. With that said though, Rhino Bet hosts an excellent selection of reputable game studio providers. The platform also specialises in slingo titles, making it a perfect choice for fans of this game genre. And of course, we can’t overlook the best feature on this platform – the fact that it combines both casino games and sportsbook.
Rhino Bet Customer Support
There’s only one way Rhino Bet players can reach out to customer support – Email.
Rhino Bet doesn’t specify response times on its site and neither did it have a live chat service when we checked in.
We rate Rhino Bet’s customer support service with a below average with a 3.5/5 rating. While it’s great to see an email support form easily accessible on the site, the notable lack of a live chat service has influenced this score negatively.
Rhino Bet User Experience
Rhino Bet offers players a top-notch user experience. The platform is expertly designed, with a simple, no-nonsense, modern theme and a sleek layout that’s easy to navigate. The search functionality is also efficient, allowing users to quickly locate specific games or features they are looking for. Plus, all key processes are straightforward and require minimum clicking to get through. These include the registration process and the deposit/withdrawal process, as well as getting in touch with customer support.
Rhino Bet’s user experience is excellent – thanks to the modern interface and seamless design. A score of 4.7/5 is awarded due to their commitment to the usability and design of their platform.
Rhino Bet Mobile Casino
Rhino Bet is optimised for use on both desktop and mobile devices, ensuring a seamless experience for users on the go. The loading times are minimal, and the games run smoothly without any glitches or interruptions. Players can choose to play on their portable devices via their internet browser or download Rhino Bet’s dedicated app through Google Play (Android users) or the App Store (Apple users).
We can’t fault Rhino Bet’s mobile casino experience for the reasons listed above – which is why we’ve rated it as exceptional with a 4.7/5 rating for its overall mobile experience!
Rhino Bet Sign-up process
Convinced it’s worth giving Rhino Bet a try? Here’s what you need to do to sign up:
- Navigate to the Rhino Bet homepage
- Click on the blue ‘Sign Up’ button located on the top-right-hand corner of the page
- Enter your email address and preferred password
- Click on ‘Create Account’ to proceed
- Type in your personal details, including name, date of birth and address
- Opt into marketing communications via email, SMS or phone (optional)
- Click on ‘Agree & Join’ to open your account
- Complete your account and identity verification by submitting the requested documents
Rhino Bet Review Conclusion
Our final rating for Rhino Bet is 4.3/5, meaning that we find this platform to be a great choice overall, but might be better suited for specific types of players. For starters, we think Rhino Bet is an excellent choice for slot and slingo players, particularly ones who like to complement their casino play with an occasional round of sports betting or virtual sports. Players who prefer to play frequently, with a low budget, are also likely to enjoy Rhino Bet and it’s fixed weekly promotions. However, Rhino Bet is unlikely to be for you if the lack of live chat customer service and loyalty programme are a deal breaker, or if you are an exclusive live casino or table game player. Overall though, Rhino Bet is a reputable, well-designed, and well-curated casino and sportsbook platform, making it an excellent option for both seasoned and novice gamers.
Casinos similar to Rhino Bet Casino
Rhino Bet Casino FAQs
Want fast answers to your questions about Rhino Bet Casino? You'll find all the replies you need right here in our Rhino Bet FAQ section.
Yes, Rhino Bet is a legitimate casino and sportsbook platform, evidenced by its UK Gambling Commission licensing and a clear commitment to player and site security, as well as fair play.
Rhino Bet is owned by Playbook Gaming Ltd, an operator that runs other well-known and reputable casino and sportsbook platforms including Vickers Casino, Betzone Casino and BrestBet Casino.
On its site, Rhino Bet states that players can expect a wait of two to five working days for funds to appear in their accounts.
No, Rhino Bet currently doesn’t offer any cashback promotions, but it does have tonnes of fixed promotions to choose from including free spins and sportsbook offers.
Like all online casino platforms, Rhino Bet gets mixed feedback. But, the good comments outnumber the bad ones. What’s great is that the Rhino Bet team responds to and tries to fix most complaints, showing they care about their customers.
No, Rhino Bet doesn’t currently offer a no-deposit bonus code. Instead, they have a welcome offer for new UK players who sign up using the code ‘casino75’. This offer requires players to wager £25 on slots, to receive 75 free spins on Bonanza.
You can locate the Rhino Bet login directly on their official website. Look for the blue ‘Log in’ button located on the top-right corner of the Rhino Bet homepage.
Rhino Bet can be contacted via email on their support page. At the time of reviewing, there is no live chat service available.