Best Live Casino Bonuses for UK Players 2023
Live Casino Bonus Types
You might be surprised to learn that there are many different types of live casino bonuses. One bonus live casino is never the same as another offer. Most casino bonuses depend on you making an initial deposit, while other bonuses are offered without the player having to make a deposit. Here is an overview of the most common types of live casino bonuses.
Live Casino No Deposit Bonus
Some of the best online casinos let players try out live dealer games without depositing any of their own money, by giving them a no deposit live casino bonus. It is a popular promotion among players as it provides an opportunity to experience the excitement of live casino gaming without any financial risk.
With a live casino no deposit bonus, players are typically granted a small amount of bonus funds or free chips upon registration or account verification. These bonus funds can then be used to place bets on live dealer games, such as live blackjack, roulette, baccarat, or poker. It allows players to test the waters and get a feel for the live casino environment before deciding to make a real money deposit.
Like all casino bonuses, a live casino no deposit bonus comes with various terms and conditions attached. However, since this is a live casino bonus no deposit offer, the wagering requirements may be higher and comes with a lower cap on winnings.
Live Casino Welcome Bonus
A welcome casino live bonus or a live casino sign up bonus is a type of bonus offered by online casinos to new players who register an account and make their first deposit specifically for live dealer games. It is designed to attract and reward players who are interested in the live casino experience.
To claim the best live casino bonus, players typically need to create an account at the online casino and make an initial deposit. The bonus amount of the live casino welcome bonus is usually a percentage of the deposited amount, such as a 100% match bonus, which means the casino will double the player's deposit up to a certain limit.
Live casino sign up offers are generally the most widely-available type of live casino bonus.
Live Casino Deposit Bonus
A casino live promotion is a type of bonus offered by online casinos to both new and existing players when they make a deposit specifically for live dealer games. It is a way for the casino to reward players for their loyalty and encourage them to continue playing in the live casino section.
For example, if a player deposits £100 and the casino offers a 100% match bonus, the player will receive an additional £100 as bonus funds, giving them a total of £200 to play with.
As mentioned, a live casino bonus comes with various terms and conditions. Not all casino bonuses can be used on live casino games. Some bonuses don’t allow you to play live dealer games at all, while others may only contribute a small percentage toward the wagering requirements. This can be as low as 5% to 10%.
Live Casino Reload Bonus
A live casino reload bonus is similar to a deposit bonus but is generally offered to existing players who have already claimed the welcome deposit bonus. While it may be smaller in size, it still enables you to fatten up your bankroll, especially since many reload bonuses reoccur on a weekly basis.
Like all live offers, a live casino reload bonus is subject to various terms and conditions.
Live Casino Cashback Bonus
A live casino cashback bonus is a type of bonus offered by online casinos to compensate players for their losses incurred during a specific period of time while playing in the live casino. It provides players with a percentage of their losses back as a cashback reward.
Unlike other types of bonuses and live promos, which are often subject to wagering requirements, cashback bonuses are generally awarded as real cash or bonus funds with low or no wagering requirements. This means that players can choose to withdraw the cashback amount or use it to continue playing in the live casino.
Different Live Casino Games Bonus Types
While there are generic live casino bonuses that give you ample freedom on how to spend them, there are different types of live casino offers that are more game-specific, especially if you prefer one game over another. It is important that you still familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions of any live casino promotions you are thinking of claiming, especially when it comes to game eligibility and wagering contributions.
Even if you are claiming a live Blackjack no deposit bonus, for example, that does not mean you can play every live Blackjack game variant. Some games may not be eligible.
- Live Blackjack Casino Bonuses: Live Blackjack casino bonuses are special promotions and offers that are specifically tailored for players who enjoy playing the live dealer version of blackjack. These can come in the shape of a Live Blackjack welcome bonus, deposit bonus and even a special Live Blackjack VIP bonus.
- Live Roulette Casino Bonuses: A Live Roulette bonus is designed for players who love to play roulette. These can come in the shape of a special Live Roulette no deposit bonus or even a bonus Roulette live promo against a deposit.
- Live Poker Casino Bonuses: Live Poker casino bonuses are created with poker players in mind. They can be provided as a welcome bonus, deposit bonus, tournament bonus and even a cashback bonus.
- Other Live Casino Game Bonuses: Live casino game bonuses can also give you more freedom to play other games, including online baccarat and live game shows. While it is rare to come across a live casino free bonus with no deposit attached to it, they are still feasible.
Live Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions
All live casino promotions are subject to terms and conditions that generally entail the conditions you would need to meet in order to cash out any winnings generated from playing live casino games. It is important that you are familiar with casino terminology so you can evaluate the value of any live casino bonuses based on their terms even if you are claiming a no deposit live casino bonus. Here are some of the most common terms.
Wager requirements are sometimes referred to as playthroughs or rollovers. They refer to the number of times you must wager the bonus amount (or bonus + deposit amount) before you can withdraw any winnings. Wagering requirements can vary between different bonuses and casinos.
If you are claiming a 100% match deposit bonus up to £100 and the bonus comes with a 10x wagering requirement, that would mean that you need to wager a total of £1,000 before you can cash out your winnings. The number of wagering requirements can range anything from 30x going all the way up to 200x, which is why it is important to look at this detail before claiming a bonus.
Some bonuses may be specific to certain live casino games or exclude certain games altogether. Make sure to check if the live casino bonus you are claiming can be used on your preferred live casino games.
Most live casino offers require a minimum deposit to qualify and claim them. Be aware of the minimum deposit amount and any restrictions on the payment methods eligible for the bonus.
Bonuses often have a time limit within which they must be claimed or used. Pay attention to the expiration date of the bonus and any time restrictions for meeting the wagering requirements. While the majority of live casino promotions have a 30-day expiry, others may have a shorter timespan such as 7 days.
If you are claiming an online live casino no deposit bonus, you should be aware of the validity period as it’s usually much shorter.
There may be a maximum bet limit imposed when playing with bonus funds. Exceeding this limit could result in the bonus being forfeited.
Caps on Winnings
Some live casino offers may have a maximum limit on the amount you can win or withdraw from the bonus. Make sure to check if there are any restrictions on your potential winnings.
How to find & claim live casino offers
Finding and claiming a live dealer casino bonus can be an exciting way to enhance your gaming experience and potentially increase your winnings. Here are some steps to help you find and claim live casino offers:
- Research Live Casinos: Start by researching reputable online casinos that offer live casino games and read the reviews here at PlatinPlay.
- Sign Up or Log In: If you're a new player, sign up for an account at the chosen online casino. If you already have an account, log in to your existing account.
- Claim the Live Casino Bonus: Once you've found a live casino offer that suits you, follow the instructions provided by the casino to claim the bonus.
- Make a Deposit: In many cases, live casino offers require a qualifying deposit to be eligible for the bonus. Ensure that you meet the minimum deposit requirement and use the specified payment method if applicable.
- Play Live Casino Games: After you've successfully claimed the offer and made the required deposit, you can start enjoying live casino games. The bonus funds or rewards will typically be credited to your account, and you can use them to play eligible live games.
How We Pick Our Live Casino Bonuses
When we are looking around for the best live dealer casino bonus deals, our team here at PlatinPlay ensures that these UK live casinos tick all the right boxes. Here is a good overview of how we pick live casino bonuses:
- Licensing: The first thing we check is that the UK casino has a valid gambling licence issued by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC).
- Safety and Security: In line with a valid gambling licence, UK casinos employ the latest SSL encryption technology and have their games audited by independent third parties.
- Live casino bonuses: We look for casinos that not only offer live casino welcome offers, but a diverse range of live casino bonuses, including, deposit bonuses, cashback offers, reload bonuses, loyalty awards, and more.
- Live casino game selection: We look for casinos that offer a diverse selection of live dealer games. At the very least they should have a good range of live blackjack, live roulette, live baccarat, live poker games and live casino game shows.
- Live dealer game providers: We prefer casinos that partner with reputable and well-established software providers known for delivering high-quality live streaming, professional dealers, and immersive gameplay, such as Evolution Gaming and Pragmatic Play Live.
- Customer support: We look for live dealer casinos that offer reliable customer support channels, such as live chat, email, and phone support, to address any queries or issues related to the live casino bonuses.
Live Casino Bonuses FAQs
A live casino bonus is a type of promotion that is given away by online casinos to be spent on live dealer games. It can come in various shapes and forms, including a welcome bonus, deposit and reload bonus, a no deposit bonus as well as cashback.
While it may be tempting to pick a live casino bonus based on its size, you should check out the terms and conditions. If you love playing a specific game, you should also find out if it is eligible.
Live casino bonus deals are available for both new and existing players. Some casinos run special live casino welcome bonuses, while others run regular promotions on live casino games on a regular basis.
No. That would depend on the terms and conditions of the live casino bonus you are claiming. Some live casino promotions are designed exclusively for specific live games, such as Blackjack and Roulette, while others give you more freedom.
You should watch out for specific terms such as the wagering requirements, time validity, minimum deposits, maximum bets, caps on winnings and eligible games.
Yes, live casino bonuses can be claimed no matter what device you are playing on, whether that’s your mobile phone or tablet. If you are aiming to play on the go and more specifically live casino games, we recommend you are connected to a wifi connection so you can enjoy a smooth gaming experience.
That would depend on the fine print. When it comes to a no deposit live casino bonus, it might have a shorter validity period, whilst others may be longer.
Yes. As long as you meet the terms and conditions, such as the wagering requirements, you should be able to withdraw your winnings. Bear in mind, that there may be caps on winnings with some casino bonuses.
The eligibility of live casino bonuses may vary depending on the online casino. Some bonuses may be applicable to all live dealer games, while others may have restrictions or limitations on certain games. Make sure you always read the terms and conditions of the bonus carefully to see which live casino games qualify for bonus usage.
In most cases, live casino bonuses cannot be used for progressive jackpot games. These types of games often have their own specific rules and regulations, and bonuses may not be applicable to them. It’s advisable to check the terms and conditions or contact customer support to confirm if progressive jackpot games are eligible for bonus usage.